Thank you for showing an interest in fund raising for our charity.
We really do appreciate your support as every penny raised brings us one step closer in taking the fight to cancer.
This page includes a link to our fundraising pack which contains information to help you plan and carry out your fundraising event.
There are several ways in which you can advertise a fundraising event. You can:
- Set up an event and ask us to post it on Facebook.
- Set up a Just Giving event page and ask supporters to donate directly.
- Use a printed sponsor form
Please do not forget to ask donors about Gift Aid that we can claim for donations made by UK taxpaying residents.
Once you have completed your event and collected the money there are a variety of ways that you can pay the money to us:
- Via the Just Giving link on our website – this is the easiest way for us to know where donations come from and also to receive Gift Aid.
- BACS transfer to pay the money straight into our charity’s bank account by contacting us to ask for the account details.
- Send a cheque(s) made payable to the ‘Animal Cancer Trust’ to the address at the bottom of this page.
- Via PayPal coming soon – look for a link on our website.
We would be grateful if you could email us to let us know about your planned event. We can send out information leaflets and wristbands, lanyards, button badges and T-shirts with the ACT logo on them.
We hope you enjoy your fundraising event and wish you every success.